Himalaya Girl

Himalaya Girl

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Toys

This picture is of Doug's beautiful bike. He fits it perfectly...so yes surprisingly you can find bikes to fit very tall people.
Don't you worry he got this really comfortable seat so we can go on longer rides! YEAH!
We both have disk brakes on our bikes...they are so new and cool. They are also shiny. The bike shop that we bought them from...well the guy doesn't speak any English but he can pull a bike out of the box and put it together in about a half hour. He is pretty amazing, he will also fix our bikes for no extra cost. The other day we stopped by to buy a bell for me which is a must here, and he had gotten a puppy about the size of half of my fore arm. I petted it and then wasn't allowed to touch Doug until I scrubbed my hands. I think I have fleas but it was totally worth it. Yes...I do understand that he might be eaten for Christmas dinner but he was so CUTE! At least I didn't touch the cat that eats our trash in the morning!
This is my bike...I think I need some type of Gel seat because sitting down now is a little painful.
These are our Tennis rackets that Doug and I bought on line. Well we didn't but the Elementary PE teacher Ken Lee found them for us and set it up so we would get them in the mail. It was awesome. He is a really nice guy, easy to smile..willing to stay after school and play tennis with you and go biking with you on the weekend. His wife and him just had a baby boy this weekend. So good luck to them!

No comments: