Himalaya Girl

Himalaya Girl

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Ok...so we have had a few requests for Halloween pictures...so here we go.

Now the pictures were taken in our apartment. We were the first stop in a progressive party. It started at 6 and everyone was at our house until 730 then they moved on. Doug and I stayed behind to clean and then went to the third house. We left around maybe 1030 and there were people still going strong.


Everyone in these pictures works at our school...from the director, down to the TA's...it was a blast and it was nice to have people over to our house!

Now we just let the pictures speak for themselves.


Yes, we have our director dressed up as the devil and her husband the curriculum coordinator as the ultimate Red Sox fan. They were great. Tons of fun...

So this is me...I went as Peter Pan...kind of..I got sick so I didn't quite finish my costume and next to me is Gloria who was kind of dressed as a cat. Well she had her face painted so that's all that matters.

Next up is Avis who was dressed as a pirate...she had the boots on and they were pretty cool and then there is Robbie who went as the spider lady. She helped me make my outfit and I helped design hers. We had a good time...we bought all the fabric in Shao Xing...very cheap.


Next this is my Captain Hook...up he is a pirate...pretty cool huh?



Here I am again but i do need to tell you about the tights...that are now leggings. You have to remember that Chinese people are not that tall so when they say one size fits all it means that you have to be 4'9". So when I tried on these tights it was like trying to fit into a four year olds outfit and the crotch came to about my knees. Well by then I was so pissed I cut off the feet and hiked them up as far as they would go and called it good.
YUP got to remember this is China!
It was a fun night!









No comments: