Himalaya Girl

Himalaya Girl

Friday, April 30, 2010

Never going to catch up so starting NEW

Okay since back tracking is going to take forever I am just going to do what I can for the rest of the year!
Now the Oscars came out????? Yeah I can't remember but I do know that we had a kick ass Oscar party.
Everyone had to dress up as they were going to the Oscars. Doug and I had decorated the apartment and then Doug had bought a red carpet that we laid down from the elevator all the way into the apartment ending in a red round circle where people got their pictures taken. It was awesome. The above picture is of the large and small Chaney's....missing Sarah....she was a little sick. Everyone that came had to bring a dish to share that was some how related to a Oscar nominated movie. Seriously it was a blast.

Trent came as a body guard for the famous people and bought tons of food.


This is the Crother's family, yup once again yummy food. We had a blast. We talked about our all time favorite movies, actors, actresses and other movie related topics.



This is Robbie with me in the background just pretending I spotted someone famous. We played charades, with that said we will never forget Olga reenacting Brokeback Mountain.
It is nice to have friends like this, people that willing to dress up, play silly games, make food and enjoy each others company. You never realize how lucky you are until you do something like this. Yes no pictures of Doug but he looked smart in his suit with vest. He helped make the party happen so that to me was tons of fun!

No comments: