Himalaya Girl

Himalaya Girl

Friday, April 30, 2010

Feb vacation with the fam.

Okay so these are backwards but we will be okay. In February we went to the States to go to a job fair. In IOWA...seriously who has a job fair in IOWA...well we got to hang out and eat food and enjoy the snow and get a job so that was fun.
Anyway while we were there we go to make a stop at home and a stop in Boston to see Meg and Tom. The above picture was taken at fire and ice in Boston...the best tons of fun and food that everyone could eat. And I think I had cosmos....those were good! Meg looks great huh? She looks happy and I made her buy clothes...and then we had our sibling fight and everyhting was better. It is hard to be away from you sibling for long periods of time, you miss each other so much and then when you get together you don't know what to say. Beside hi and I miss you.
Here we are eating bread bowls in Boston with clam chowder and whatever else you could imagine. So good can't wait to go back. I love Boston...would live there in a heart beat.


Meghan and Mom...we had a blast together. It was nice to have the six of us together. It feels good to have family around you.


Okay so we were in Maine Dad went to take pictures of a Ice fishing derby in the middle of nowhere. The whole family went and we had tons of fun. Jill, Dan and Hannah and Jack were there too. We caught fish I picked it up then screamed. I don't think Mom will ever let me live that down. But it was nice to be in cold weather even though there was no snow. Then on top of that is felt really cold because now we are tropical! It was hard to say good bye to Mom and Dad when we left but it was okay because they came out in April and we spent tons of time with them!!!!




This is my husband. I love this picture because we are outside loving what we do. We are lucky to be teachers and have time off where we can spend it with the fam. We got up to see Don and Anne and they came down and had brunch with my parents one day. Doug spent a night up there to hang out with the extended family. It was nice, I think everyone needed it. Jan was in Florida so we didn't get to see her but who wants to come to Maine when you are a little warmer in Florida. At least we got to talk to her in the same time zone. That was nice.


No comments: